Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Glutino - Product Review

I positively love eating gluten free. I feel so much better when I eat this way and I see a change in the rest of my family as well. While I have been eating gluten free for the past couple of years, the hard part has been finding good products that are gluten free but still taste great. I have found the texture of gluten free products can be hard to get used to and you really have to do some searching around to get what you want. Luckily, I found Glutino products and they are sold both online and at a variety of retail stores all across the country.

The one product I literally went two years without was a great gluten free bread. The consistency tends to be pretty bad when you shop gluten free. Glutino sent me a loaf of their bread and oh goodness, I am hooked. The bread not only tastes great but it is healthy as it has a number of added ingredients such as flax. I have not tried it thawed and room temperature but it toasts great and is quite airy. It reminds me almost of an english muffin consistency-wise.



For indulging, Glutino's fudge dipped pretzels are awesome. They are unlike traditional chocolate covered pretzels. They actually taste like fudge and they are a real treat. You can indulge thankfully because the nutrition facts are pretty impressive for such a tasty snack.

I also adore Glutino's graham animal crackers. They are a perfect snack and just a few will fill you up. They have a really nice sweet flavor to them. I love snacking on them and so does my son. They're a great lunchbox addition as well.

Glutino also has a number of other wonderful gluten free products that allow you to stick with your diet but you get to enjoy what you are eating as well. For more information on Glutino and their products you can visit www.glutino.com. You can check your local grocery store for their products but you can also find them online at the Glutino website and other online retailers. Even Amazon.com carries the Glutino line.

No comments:

Post a Comment