Friday, April 17, 2015

Earth Balance - Product Review

We eat very naturally and healthy in our home and I'm always excited to try out new products that I can find in local grocery store that do not contain harmful additives, colors, etc. I recently was able to try out a variety of Earth Balance products which are all sold at our local Wegmans store. All of the products produced by Earth Balance are 100 percent plant based, vegan, non-gmo, lactose free, egg free and above all are delicious! A lot of times you'll try something more natural and it just doesn't match up to the regular products but this brand is great and I've loved trying their items.

First off I tried their baking sticks. All of our cookware is enameled cast iron so its important to use something on the pan to keep food from sticking. We all try to keep our cholesterol numbers maintained so this was a good alternative instead of using butter or margarine. I liked the baking sticks because they taste great. I have tried some other products that used coconut oil and I didn't like them- no matter what I cooked it all ended up having that coconut taste which sometimes just does not work.



The Earth Balance white cheddar popcorn is a great snack option that is healthy and natural. I was also pleasantly surprised by the nut butters which use coconut oil in them but still have a great taste and the texture is really good too. Earth Balance is a great brand for anyone who is looking to eat healthy but its also beneficial for people who are suffering from food allergies because the ingredients are very basic.

You can find more information on Earth Balance by visiting their website or shopping at your local grocer.




No comments:

Post a Comment