Monday, January 26, 2015

Jenuinely Pure: Product Review

Using organic body and skincare products is ideal to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. I also love the healing properties of natural products and I really adore the products that are part of the Jenuinely Pure product line. I received a bunch of different products to try out and I loved every single one of them. I liked that they were very gentle but yet they were very effective. They didn't leave my skin feeling unclean or untouched. My skin looked and felt much more radiant and healthy after using the products.



Moisturizing Body Scrub
My absolute favorite product from Jenuinely Pure is the moisturizing body scrub. It comes in a variety of scents. My favorite is the sugar and spice. Sugar, oatmeal and more make this a scrub that quickly sloshes away dead skin but it also leaves your skin feeling really smooth and healthy. I also love the smell of it. You will be left smelling like a tasty cookie when you're done using this product.

Foaming Hand Soap
We made the switch to an organic or more natural hand soap a few years ago. Studies are showing that the triclosan found in most antibacterial hand soaps is actually very bad for you and it can disrupt hormone production and function in the body. I love the fresh smelling foaming hand soap from Jenuinely Pure.

There are also countless toners, astringents, soaps and more from this great line of organic products.

For more information you can visit www.jenuinelypure.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment