Thursday, December 18, 2014

Healthy Snack Products Review- Vi Bites by Visalus

We always seem to be on the go in one way or another. My son comes and goes from school, my husband comes and goes from work and personally I am either working from home, taking care of the home, running errands and so on. Because of our busy lifestyles its very important to have healthy and quick snacks on hand so we can still eat healthy but keep up with everything that we need and want to do.

I got some samples of Vi Bites in the mail and I immediately tried a bag. I tried the Chocolate Monkey variety and I have to say it was awesome! I have gotten lots of trail mix type snacks in the past and this was by far the best. I felt like I was indulging in a sinful snack because of the chocolate chips that are in the snack along with banana chips, cashews, almonds and more. My husband tried the Fiesta Nut and he said numerous times how great it was.



What I like about Vi Bites is that they provide a good amount of protein in each bag and then you get all the healthy benefits of snacking on the nuts and fruits and veggies. There is a little treat in every bag that satisfies a sweet tooth but just the right amount so it is still good for you.

Vi Bites are part of the Visalus line of products and program. The Vi 90 Day Challenge is a fitness and health program designed to help people lose weight and feel better. You can find more information on the challenge by visiting the Visalus website.

No comments:

Post a Comment