Thursday, June 4, 2015

LyteShow - Product Review

You may know from a number of my product reviews and posts that I deal with a condition called Dysautonomia. Dysautonomia basically means that the autonomic nervous system in the body does not function properly. Every person experiences different symptoms but the most common are typically high heart rate, uncontrolled blood pressure, digestive issues, breathing issues and dehydration. It is unknown why hydration and blood volume is such an issue for people with Dysautonomia but there are people all over the internet and in support groups that try to find out the best way to hydrate at home. Many patients have to head to the doctor weekly to get hydration therapy to keep up their blood volume because we just don't retain our fluids properly. When we are hydrated, our heart rate is more even as is our blood pressure. I find my mood is much better, I get less headaches, my stomach likes me a lot more than usual and I can run around after my son with ease.

The best way I have found to combat this symptom, because it is one of my trickiest, is that I hydrate each day with electrolyte water. The only time I drink plain water is when I am out at a restaurant or somebody's house. I can tolerate it, but I don't get hydrated very well from it. I used to drink watered down Gatorade to get my hydration in each day but the sugar was an issue for me. Also, Gatorade is not actually the safest beverage to consume daily contrary to popular belief. And don't get me started about the artificial dyes.



Luckily, there are some great products on the market that are designed to help athletes and such stay hydrated while they are training or recovering after a competition. LyteShow is one of these products and I'm thrilled to share this product review with everyone.

LyteShow is free of anything harmful like artificial sweeteners, sugar, dyes, calories, gluten, etc. It is made up of sea water, purified water and then all the good stuff I need to stock up on everyday like:

-Magnesium
-Sodium
-Potassium
-Chloride
-Zinc

This is a concentrated solution so you will add 3mL of LyteShow to about 32 ounces of water. You can use a little more or a little less if need be. I find with these kinds of products I can use way less than the recommended dosage and I retain my water like a champ. I really can't say enough about LyteShow. While it was never created to be a medical-type of product, it is bringing great results to people who have issues with retaining fluids.

For more information you can visit www.lyteshow.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment