Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Weleda- Product Review

As much as I would love to find the time to frequently go to the spa or salon to pamper myself, the fact of the matter is that I'm just too darn busy most of the time and don't make the time for myself. I do like to take a few minutes here and there though, and use some nice products to either perk up my hair or treat my body for the evening. Weleda has a great line of products that include a bunch of natural ingredients designed to make you feel your best while improving the quality of your skin and hair.

Since its inception in 1921, Weleda has always been dedicated to delighting the senses in a safe and healthy way. The company now has an extensive line of products that include shampoos, conditioners, body washes, lotions and much more. You can find less fragranced products that include oat as its main ingredient or opt for something else like pomegranate. Cellulite oil, deoderent, and cleansing milk are all part of the product line as well.




For more information or to shop the Weleda product line you can visit www.weleda.com. You can also find Weleda products at many local retail stores and grocers.

No comments:

Post a Comment