Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cup 4 Cup: Gluten Free Product Review

About a year ago I decided to remove gluten from my diet. I had been dealing with some gastric symptoms that I didn’t really know what else to do about. I heard a lot of people say their symptoms improved when they got rid of gluten. Seeing as how I felt my worse after eating a high-gluten meal, I figured it was worth a shot. One year later I can say that getting rid of gluten was probably one of the best dietary decisions I have ever made. It took some time to find some products that I loved that I could substitute for what I was eating before but once I did that eating gluten free was easy-peasy!

Cup 4 Cup is a great brand that makes gluten free flour blends that you can use with your old tried and true recipes. One thing I still have not mastered is using alternative grains and flours. I don’t always want to bake something from scratch but maybe need flour in my recipe. Cup 4 Cup works out great because I literally take what I am used to using and place it into my recipe. My favorite is using it to make breaded zucchini or breaded pork chops. Instead of using traditional flour for that first dip, I use Cup 4 Cup.



Not only does Cup 4 Cup offer flour blends but also baking mixes that include a great pizza crust mix. That’s one thing I sure do miss: Pizza. Luckily, now I can make my own version at home that tastes just as good but is way better for me.


For more information on Cup 4 Cup’s products you can visit their website at www.cup4cup.com. Their products are sold at many grocery retailers throughout the country or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment