Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Splendipity

We live in a smaller home and with my son's toys EVERYWHERE I like products that are either compact or multi-purpose. Splendipity's universal cover works as not only a shopping cart cover to keep those germs at bay but it also doubles as a high chair cover, a carseat cover, nursing cover and more!


Storage is easy and I like to keep mine in our van so I have it whenever we're out and I may need it. I like having a spare as well for when one gets dirty so I have one hanging up in the coat closet.
Splendipity's products are extremely well made and many are organic which is always a plus. Most of their covers are within the $40 range which might be a little high for some mothers but the quality makes for a very versatile and durable product.
You can visit www.splendipityinc.com for more information or to make a purchase. Splendipity also carries burp cloths and bibs that you can stock up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment