Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Moo Business Cards - Product Review

When you work from home and you are your own boss it is really important to market yourself well. Otherwise, you won't have any work. What I've learned as a freelance writer and editor is that more often than not, the work is not going to come find me. I have to look around and market myself to brands or companies that I feel are in need of my services. A great item to have on hand when you meet people in person is a business card that has your basic information on it. You don't need much more than your name, email address and website address on your business card, but it should be a high quality business card and it should be clear to read.

I recently received the opportunity to design some business cards for myself using the MOO.com website. MOO has high quality, luxury business card products that are much nicer than other brands I have seen before. The quality of the card is awesome; the paper is super thick and the text is nice and clear.



I also loved how easy the design tool is to use on the MOO.com website. You can easily click on the areas of the chosen card that you want to fill out, you can pick from text options, sizes and colors and you can switch between layouts to experiment with what you want. You can include photos, icons, etc. The background color is up to you and there is a front and back to each card. Once you are done designing your card you're all set. You simply confirm all the text is correct and your cards arrive in no time.

For anyone who is looking to spread their contact information to potential clients, MOO.com is a great place to start. You can obtain business cards at a very affordable price and reorder whenever needed. I love the little extra mile MOO goes to. The cards come in a nice little carrying case that is convenient to carry your cards around in.

For more information you can visit www.moo.com. Choose from a preset template or design your own card from scratch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment